Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our friendly team in Hertford.
We are a progressive engineering company focused on low-carbon and low-energy design and we work on a range of national projects including commercial, historic buildings, hospitality, industrial, and more.
Your role will include:
- Providing electrical building engineering services design to buildings and infrastructure.
- Managing clients and internal team members, to ensure successful delivery of projects – on time and within budget.
- Compiling specifications, drawings and documentation to maintain the highest level of technical quality and full compliance with relevant regulations, standards and codes.
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary design team, to provide the highest level of technical support.
- Attending site meetings and inspections.
- Contributing to the development and growth of Green Building Design by maintaining and developing existing client relationships as well as identifying potential, new opportunities.
Your Experience and Skills
We are looking for a highly motivated, Senior Electrical Engineer who has:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services.
- Membership of an appropriate professional body (such as CIBSE)
- A proven track record of work on a variety of building services designs.
- Knowledge and experience of current EN and IEC Standards.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- A keen interest in sustainability, low-energy and low-carbon design.
- A hands-on and pro-active approach with the drive to succeed.
- The ability to be client-facing, working on your own and as part of a team.
- A full UK driving licence and have access to your own transport.
- The ability to work from our offices in Hertford on either a full time or hybrid basis. Ideally, applicants will be within 30 minutes travel time of our offices, to keep in line with our sustainability and carbon reduction policy.
By joining the Green Building Design team, you will receive:
- A progressive annual salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent training
- Regular performance reviews
- Dedicated support of your career progression
Green Building Design has an excellent reputation, and this role will suit an ambitious Electrical Engineer looking for the opportunity to work on major and diverse projects, with real career development.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com