Green Building Design were employed by Modus Workspace to provide the services design for this ‘design and build’ project in this newly built London office block.
The project was very fast-track in nature being completed within 12 weeks of our being appointed.
The fitout involved retaining as much of the Category A equipment as possible and amending this to suit the client’s needs.
The fitout required the creation of an open plan hotdesking environment plus reception, cellular offices and board- and
A new Comms Room was also added to the floor to support the office.
New toilets and showers were added to the let space involving the installation of new water supplies and drainage to cater for the conversion of the space from Category A office space.
• Fitout of 12,000ft² of new build Category A office space.
• Design and build project completed within 12 weeks.
• Existing services retained where possible with minimum alterations.
• Creation of hotdesking environment
• New executive cellular offices required amendments to air-conditioning system
• Reception area, boardrooms and meeting rooms required new lighting and air-conditioning systems
• New Comms Room required new UPS to be installed and upgraded cooling in the room.
• New toilets and showers installed on floor to supplement base build facilities.