This project involved the alteration of a number of suites within this landmark 1930‘s building in the West End of London for ArcelorMittal. This 3-phased refurbishment project involved works on one or two suites at a time, each suite being approximately 500m2 (5500ft2) in size. Areas refurbished included back office areas in addition to high quality executive offices plus meeting and conference rooms. Overall the total works covered an area of 2600m2 (28,000 ft2).
- Installation of floor-mounted electrical services within an Intercell raised floor
- Extension and upgrade of existing services to some suites to suit new partitioning layout.
- Detailed Comms Room design and 24/7 cooling solutions
- Increase in supply of fresh air to suites to allow increased staff density
- Design of new lighting system to suites and boardroom
Refurbishment of five suites of this 1930’s office block on the east side of Berkeley Square in the West End of London
Works were carried out in three phases with each phase covering between 500m2 (5500ft2) and 1000m2 (11,000ft2)
Upgrade of private offices for board members within executive suite
Refurbishment and upgrade of services to 24-person boardroom including state-of-the art A/V and teleconferencing facilities
Design works were completed within compressed timescales, in some cases as short as two weeks
Limited floor and ceiling voids meant careful co-ordination of services and choice of products was required